Saturday 31 March 2012

It's natural.

Yes. rabbits like to eat grass. Yes. rabbits like the bathe in the sun. and Yes. rabbits like to dig holes. BIG holes. So I left my rabbits to bathe in the sun yesterday with a shade to keep them cool. Time passed and I went out to check on them and was shocked to see that they have dug themselves a little hole in the newly laid lawn! Annoyed as I was, I knew it was natural for rabbits so I had to deal with it. I covered it up and tried to make the hole seem a little less obvious in case my dad decided to come out and check out the garden. And no, I'm not so good with gardening and as soon as my dad found out, oh did he just get annoyed. There's only one difference this time though - it wasn't me nor my sister who annoyed him. It was midnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment