Wednesday 16 May 2012

buttercups and flowers...

It has been unusually sunny today for the rainy weather here in England so I decided to step up on my photography skills with this chance.


Unfortunately, I couldn't find many models but what I did find were two adorable rabbits I could easily make use of. They were pretty easy to photograph seeing as their props only needed to be tiny and suited for little miniature cuties like them.

And I'm proud to say it, they make the most cutest rabbit models on earth! I just love the way they are soooo suited to the location seeing as they are - yes adapted to this habitat. duhh.


I am also beginning to make use of the longer hours of the day now that summer is approaching. I just love those mornings when you wake up and the sun is already brightly shining.


I will defo be doing more photoshoots with my rabbits. I am sure they are free anytime for me to tamper with unless they are busy nibbling their carrot sticks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment